Live your life in such a way so that when you wake up and your feet hit the floor Satan shudders and says ,"Oh crap! She's awake!"

Friday, February 15, 2013

Bad week!

Okay...so I have had a crappy couple of days! Valentine's Day was NOT an improvement. Because of this glorious week (can you hear the sarcasm  dripping from this statement??); I have decided to post things that I am looking forward to this weekend!

  1. Being off from work.
  2. Sleeping in! 
  3. Running around without pants on! We all do it I am just not afraid to talk about it! 
  4. Watching some more episodes of Downton Abbey ( I am totally addicted now...Thank you Megan    Murray and Luanne Lawrence) 
  5. Hanging out with my puppy Maggie!
  6. Grocery Shopping! 
  7. Gathering with the church! 

No comments:

Post a Comment