Live your life in such a way so that when you wake up and your feet hit the floor Satan shudders and says ,"Oh crap! She's awake!"

Monday, February 18, 2013

Single girls' FYI: Top Reasons you know that a Man has reached Maturity

So, this Saturday I got up and got out of the house by 10AM! I went to Kroger and Wal-Mart to fight the droves of people that frequent these places on Saturday morning...why Yes! I am crazy!! After my intense battle with the people of Wal-Mart, I went to meet my pal Megan for lunch.

While waiting in the car, I was listening to 96.9 and the John Tesh Radio Show  (I have left this station on from Friday afternoon because I always listen to that on the way home from work). The title of this post was their topic of conversation.

I thought this was very timely for me since I am a single girl looking for my "Knight in Shining Armor"...well, he doesn't have to wear armor, but to make it plain: I always leave the possibility open that my soul mate/best friend/husband will show up anytime and probably unexpectedly! So here they are:

Top Reasons You Know a Man has reached Maturity

  1. He no longer has the urge to collect every professional athlete's autograph
  2. He owns an array of clippers and USES them. This is not limited to hair clippers, but also includes  clippers in all shapes and sizes(some for the hedges, some for the trees, some for hair)
  3. The guys has broken up with a girl face to face...no email, text, dear jane letter..etc
  4. He's at peace with his bald spot
  5. He's concerned with the color of his socks and if they match his clothing
  6. Free beer is no longer motivation to help anyone move
  7. Nothing currently in his home decor holds empty milk carton, soda, or beer cans!! 

Well, there they are...maybe some more things think about...that is all I need :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment