Live your life in such a way so that when you wake up and your feet hit the floor Satan shudders and says ,"Oh crap! She's awake!"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's been a while!!

    Wow! It has been so long since I have written a blog post! In fact, I have not written a blog post since I stopped using my Myspace account. The reason why I figured that I would start again was because I always have something to say! Surprised? If you know me well, you are not surprised, you are probably just wondering why I ever stopped in the first place!
    My life is always crazy. It goes from boring and normal to strange and funny in the blink of an eye. This adventure that we call life is short and I believe that we should make the best of our time on earth. We only get one shot! What are you going to do with your shot? Will you waste your time fretting about the things and troubles of this world? Try to do as much good as you can? Try to make yourself happy and rely on your own path and strength to survive? I have though a lot about this especially since I had a coworker and lady I knew die very young and way too soon. You never know what day could be your last, so I intend to live a little more from here on out!
    The Christian life is not easy. Many people get confused by this. It is simple, but it is NOT easy. Our joy comes from the Lord. Happiness is temporary, but joy is eternal. God created us to for HIS glory, not our own. His son Jesus is the ONLY way to have everlasting life. Jesus is the only one who has conquered death and the grave and took the punishment for OUR (mine and yours) sin. Romans 3:23 says that ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. The punishment for sin is death. The only way to escape the inevitable is to put your trust in Jesus Christ.

In John 14:1 Jesus says:
Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, " I am the way,the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me."

For those of you who read this and do not know Jesus, my prayer is that God uses this to pierce your heart and continues a work in your life to draw you to Him.Also, prayers go out to my coworkers children, family, and close friends. May God grant you a peace that passes all understanding. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment