Live your life in such a way so that when you wake up and your feet hit the floor Satan shudders and says ,"Oh crap! She's awake!"

Sunday, October 24, 2010

You really have to laugh at yourself!

     Wow! What a day...all three services were great at the Point Community Church both Frankfort and Lexington. it was a very busy day, and very convicting day. The sermon preached by Tony Cecil punched me in the throat with all the strength of the heavy weight boxing champion and/or the biggest UFC fighter you could find!
      After that I had a quick lunch with my mom and mamaw, then I was under my car! Yes, under my car. For those of you who know me you know that I love to work on cars and fix the problem myself to save money if possible. Well, I have a oil leak and I found the general area it was coming from, but could not pinpoint it, so to the garage it goes in the morning! While I was cleaning up and putting my floor jack away...i managed to whack my head into the locking latch on my trunk...and ouch...it really did hurt...in fact, I have a small bruise on my head...my forehead actually! Car maintenance can be hazardous to your health...kids don't try this at home! I got time to sit down for about 15 minutes and then I was off to Lexington for TPCC Lex.
      Had a great time at TPCC Lex and I am still getting to know new faces each Sunday evening. It was such a blessing to be with the church today, but I am VERY glad to get home. To be honest, I have not been resting too well and am trying to make an effort to go to bed and take care of myself. I am still a long way away from that. I need to start working out again and walking so that I can get healthy and lose some of this thyroid outta whack weight that I put on.As I try to keep to my goal, I had some computer work to do before bed, so I sat down and got ready to type the first letter of this post and snap...the computer keyboard tray ended up at my feet and the keyboard danging by its usb cable....I just had to laugh at myself! I am such a piece of work...I don't even know what to do with myself half the time. So for now, I am going to laugh at myself, know and be content that God is in control, I am not and nothing happens outside His will. So, on that note...I am going to bed, thanking God for all his blessings and a glass of chocolate milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment