Live your life in such a way so that when you wake up and your feet hit the floor Satan shudders and says ,"Oh crap! She's awake!"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a week!!

      It has been about a week since I last posted and it has been a busy but GREAT week!! I started the week out with not much sleep, but despite that I was able to have a great week! Monday was a regular work day, long and busy. Tuesday I had the privelage to go the the Creation Museum! I had such a good time with the Lisa and the Banks girls! Savannah, Raegan, and Piper are great kids and we had great fun talking and spending time having a girls day. I got to tell them about some of the hidden talents I learned at the ripe bold age of three, and then we got to go and learn a lot at the creation museum. I cannot wait to go back! I highly recommend this to anyone who has not been. It is awesome! The Banks family is such an encouragement to me and those around them! Love, love, love that family!! I am going to miss them when they move to Savannah, Ga to plant Eden Village Church to proclaim the name of Jesus and redeem the city for His glory!!

      Wednesday was a great day...long but great!! After work, we had The Point Community Church Frankfort campus staff meeting. It is such a joy to work with the people that God has brought together to proclaim his name and share in ministry to the lost and to believers! I always love staff meeting because it give us the chance to get everyone on the same page. We are VERY human and we all have shortcomings! I know that I can always be authentic with them, that we do pray for each other, and that we are working on a common goal proclaiming the name of Jesus and making disciples for Him and His glory alone! After staff meeting, faithful volunteers,Tim & Carrie Meshginpoosh, and I had to teach one of the most complex weighty lessons on salvation we have ever taught to the kids. In fact a lot of the stuff we taught most adults have a hard time wrapping their head around it! The kids did well, but repetition is the key...we will continue to cover these topics to help the kids understand a little more each time!

       Saturday, I got up early and I took Maggie (my dog...but don't tell her she is a dog..she doesn't know!) down to the Pumpkinfest downtown. There was a pet costume contest and I entered her...she got third place!! Let's just say that she LOVES the spotlight and didn't want to get off the stage when it was her time to get off the stage! So, I have posted a picture of my Bumble Bee below, or as one of my kids, Helen would say...Bum Bee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment